Monday, April 11, 2011

Experience of presenting project

My presentation during project's day competition went quite fine. My group had wrote out a script so that we could refer to it during the presentation. But having to present in front of many people, we could not remember our points and ended up referring to our script most of the time. Whenever I do presentations for important projects, I would find myself feeling nervous. I think many people would also feel the same too. I feel that all we need is practice, the more we practice the more fluent our project will be and we will gradually stop feeling nervous. During this presentation, I kept telling myself to relax and prevent myself from being nervous but it was not easy. I really think that I should start practicing presenting in front of a large audience more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment