Monday, April 25, 2011

Beverages

Caffeine have beneficial effects on our body. Caffeine is always a handy drink that keeps you awake when you feel sleepy. Although it doesn't get rid of the need for sleep, it gives you a boost of energy and reduces the sensation of tiredness for about 3-4 hours. This will be very useful if you have work that you have to finish and you feel tired. Caffeine also lowers the risk of liver disease. I feel caffeine is beneficial to the body as long as there is not taken excessively. I drink coffee quite often which contains caffeine and I find it really useful whenever I feel tired. For example if I did not get enough sleep the night before I would drink coffee and it would allow me to pay more attention in class. Caffeine too will give me a boost of energy whenever I do some physical activities. During competitions, I might need to grab a cup of coffee as it will keep me alert to my surroundings. I feel caffeine is really useful when you need to keep awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment