Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A scene from my favourite movie

When I was young, I liked to watch this basketball movie called "Space Jam". It was a movie about the Looney Tunes challenging a group of aliens to a basketball game. There were parts of the movie in which were cartoons while some parts were real life. It featured the basketball star Michael Jordan. The scene I liked most was the scene when the Looney Tunes played the match against the aliens. There were many spectators coming to watch the match. A lot of cartoon characters came to watch the match, everyone was anxious to know who was going to win. The atmosphere was very intense, the match was like a battle. Michael Jordan was playing for the Looney Tunes and I loved the way the scene was created just like a battlefield.

No comments:

Post a Comment