Sunday, February 13, 2011

Childhood memory of an event that shaped the person I am

During my childhood, I took up a few drama lessons and I felt that the lessons helped me develop my communication skills. These drama lessons always were on Saturday afternoons and I always looked forward to it. We did many fun things during lessons, there were games as well as serious stuff like how to project your voice. At every end of the term there would be a special event where every class has to contribute a short play. It was really fun acting and I felt that this influenced the person I am today. The lessons I had improved my presentation skills and made me a more open person who shares opinions and view often. If it weren't for these lessons, I don't think I would be able to speak as fluently as I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment