Thursday, February 3, 2011

Online lesson 2 part 1

William should be held responsible for Margot's treatment. He should be responsible as he had caused everyone to think that it was Margot was lying that the sun was coming out that day. He had suggested to put her inside the closet.

If I were one of the school children, I would have convinced the other children that the sun might come out. If I really wanted to know if the sun was coming out that day I would have asked the teacher. I should then just wait patiently for the sun to come out. And if the sun really did not come out that day. I would just face it and go on to do my everyday things, instead of putting Margot into a closet. Putting Margot could not change anything, it definitely would not change the weather outside. So I guess treating Margot like that would not make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment