Tuesday, August 10, 2010

National Day Holiday

The national day holiday was really nice! We had a long weekend which allowed us to take a break from the four tests last week! Yesterday which was Monday, there was the National day parade which was telecast on the television in the late afternoon. I found the celebration very exciting and fun. Every year I would always look forward to National day! I love the atmosphere during National day! I still could remember the year that I went to the National day parade rehearsal, it was the year 2008. I went to Marina Bay with my classmates to watch the rehearsal! It was really fun as I had never been to a live National day performance before. But of course all good things come to an end, I have to start preparing for the Humanities test which is this week after the long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment