Monday, August 16, 2010

Learning Reflections

I have learnt many things during my Language Arts lessons so far. Learning literature has been very interesting to me and has taught me certain things. I have learnt to organise my thoughts and put them down on paper in a neat manner, I feel this will help in any writing assignment as this allows the reader to have a clear idea of what I am writing about. Another thing that I feel that is useful is summary writing. Summary writing enables me to write a short paragraph which helps the reader find out about a book or passage quickly. What interested me most was the poems and the different techniques a poet could use to write a poem. Some poems are easy to understand while some need some thinking to find out what the reader is saying. I think it is fun to try to figure out what the poet is trying to say and write it in literature. These are some of the things that I found which made an impact on me. I hope to learn more interesting things during Language Arts lessons.

2 comments:

  1. I also learnt many things since the start of the term.And I too hope to learn more about interesting things about Language Arts, as this term's lesson is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah me too! i feel that the LA lessons this term were really fun :D keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete