Monday, March 28, 2011

What Singaporeans can learn from recent Japanese Earthquake

I feel that the recent Japanese earthquake has taught us most importantly to appreciate the safety of Singapore. Singapore has not been struck by many natural disasters compared to other countries, we should never take our safety in our country for granted. I feel that the way the Japanese reacted to the earthquake was exceptional. Even though, the earthquake was so massive, killed so many people and destroyed so many homes. The Japanese were calm and did all they could to take care of one another. I really respect them for their reaction to the earthquake. I think if Singapore were ever in this situation, the country would be so haywire. We, Singaporeans might not be able to handle such a huge situation. So I feel that everyone will try to help Japan in any way or another so that they can recover quickly from this earthquake.

No comments:

Post a Comment