Monday, March 21, 2011

reflections on CIP on founder's day

I felt that the CIP yesterday was very fun and new to me. We brought a group of old folks from New Horizon to Jurong Point. We brought them for breakfast at McDonald's, I noticed most of them ate the pancakes I guess it was easier to eat than a Muffin. We talked to them as they ate and I could see that they were happy to know that we brought them out. The old folks don't go out often so bringing them out is brightens their day. It was a good experience as we got to interact with them. I learnt how to be patient with the old folks as they might forget what they said. I feel that just a simple task of bringing the old folks out can be make their day as this made them feel that we care about them. I really hope that we will have this type of CIP in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment