Monday, January 24, 2011

Reflections on "comic strip"

I felt that the home learning assignment yesterday was very interesting. I found it very fun to create a comic strip, the need to think of the plot was not as easy as it seemed. It was the first time I have created a comic strip online and I felt it was really awesome to be able to do so! I really enjoyed the assignment as we had to use some creativity and imagination to produce a good comic strip. I think this assignment is a particularly innovative way to get us thinking about themes, it was certainly much more amusing than having us work on a worksheet about themes! I genuinely hope to have more assignments in the future where we have to create comics, this is definitely one of my favourite assignments!

No comments:

Post a Comment